Stuntwoman Elena comes from a line of plunderers. Her mother turns to her godfather for help when she needs money to pay her hospital expenses. Elena's godfather gives her the task of kidnapping Fred Tan, the grandson of a wealthy man in the Philippines, and holding him hostage until a ransom is paid. They hide at a property owned by Fred's family after Elena manages to capture Fred and is almost arrested by the police. Fred makes an attempt to flee while Elena is preoccupied. In an attempt to stop him from fleeing, Elena wrestles with him. In the middle of their fight, Fred's grandfather, Henry, pays a visit to the villa and notices them in an inappropriate posture. Henry then starts making plans to marry them as soon as possible as a result. Elena and Fred now have to act as though their romance is more than just a failed abduction.

📽️My reaction to this movie📽️

I noticed this movie on Facebook, but I wasn't interested because I was too busy and enjoyed watching Korean dramas instead. However, I chose to watch it because I was searching for a funny film, and because Empoy plays the male lead, I can be certain that it would be amusing because that is the case with all of Empoy's films. Interestingly, Cristine Reyes plays the female protagonist, so I can be sure this will be a wonderfully amusing and enjoyable film.

The beginning is already funny, because the roles seem reversed. Cristine Reyes is a stuntwoman from a family of plunderers, whereas Empoy is the affluent one. Not to make fun of Empoy, but Cristine is stunning; she doesn't appear to be the offspring of robbers. However, in the modern world, appearances may be misleading. It is at this point that I see that there are families of plunderers who really do look decent. People should certainly exercise additional caution since criminals these days appear respectable.

What's funny, though, is that I watched the entire movie even though I knew how it will end. Their chemistry is adorable, and I believe that if Empoy and Cristine work together, they'll have more successful movies. Empoy has a lot of humor, and he also has some heartfelt moments. Despite this, he does a great job, and you can see that he is really committed to the part. In this film, he even appeared to be a wealthy, spoilt individual. He did a good job portraying the part.

I think this movie is good; it's humorous, and it's pleasant to see with Cristine Reyes looking gorgeous. They truly do have chemistry, especially in a romantic comedy like this. Given that it truly seems like a comedy and that Empoy is a fantastic comedian, I'm confident the reviews will be positive. I suggest this movie to anyone looking for a lighthearted watch or to those going through a difficult time in their lives since it will undoubtedly make you smile.

My Overall Rating: ❤️❤️❤️💕(3.5/5)